Monday, September 26, 2011

24 hours of Present:Hope Tour



A few things I've already learned in the 24 hours of the Present:Hope Tour.

1- I love my team. Their stories are incredible and I'm more excited than I even thought to share this experience with them. I love that feeling of really knowing someone and thinking back to when you first met them and you didn't know them at all. That's about to happen.

2- I love Venture. I love hearing their heart, stories and the difference they've made over the last 10 years. Over $1 million raised for different relief organizations around the world. Their desire to bring the hope of Christ to the world is at the forefront of what they do. I absolutely love being a part of it.

3- I love my family and friends. I am so thankful to have a story to share with them that they care to listen to and be a part of. We are making a difference.


I can't wait to share more as this story unfolds.

No comments: